Home | Research and Writing | Informational Tools | New Book Arrivals | Instructional Resources
Teacher Links for Media Center
- Students should obtain a pass from an academic teacher or the media center staff in order to use the media center during class or study halls. Study hall teachers/substitutes are not allowed to write passes.
- Quiet and order will be maintained as a courtesy to students and staff who are present. Any student causing a disturbance will be reminded of this policy and may be asked to leave or be restricted from using the media center for an appropriate length of time.
- Students will remain seated until the bell rings.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the media center.
- In order to use the computers, students must have a signed internet permission form on file. Any student violating the policies listed on the form will be referred to office for disciplinary action.
- All items are to be checked out at the circulation desk. Books/Playaways are loaned for 3 weeks, no more than 2 items at a time. Videos/DVDs are not loaned to students.
- Computers are first and foremost to be used for school work. Student work should be saved in their Google Drives Any work saved to the computers may be deleted at any time.
- Students will also be required to follow existing school rules, such as being in dress code.