Home | Research and Writing | Informational Tools | New Book Arrivals | Instructional Resources
- Students should obtain a pass from an academic teacher or the media center staff in order to use the media center during class or study halls. Study hall teachers/substitutes are not allowed to write passes.
- Quiet and order will be maintained as a courtesy to students and staff who are present. Any student causing a disturbance will be reminded of this policy and may be asked to leave or be restricted from using the media center for an appropriate length of time.
- Students will remain seated until the bell rings.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the media center.
- All items are to be checked out at the circulation desk. Books/Playaways are loaned for 3 weeks, no more than 2 items at a time. Videos/DVDs are not loaned to students.
- Computers are first and foremost to be used for school work. Student work should be saved in their Google Drives Any work saved to the computers may be deleted at any time.
- Students will also be required to follow existing school rules, such as being in dress code.