Get Ready For School Year 2017-2018!
Welcome back! We are excited for a new school year. Here a few tips to help make this a great school year:
- Please dress your child appropriately for the weather. Mornings can be cool, but temperatures are still rising as the day goes on. Layering is a great option.
- With the colder months approaching lips can become chapped and dry. Please apply chapstick at home.
- Please send in a spare set of clothes for Pre K and Kindergarten students in case of accidents.
- All food items must be cleared with the teacher ahead of time and the nurse the day of the visit to check for allergens. As a precautionary method buy Peanut Free Items
- Make sure nurse has UPDATED emergency phone numbers!! We cannot alert you if we cannot reach you.
- All sixth graders are required to have their mandated 6th grade physicals within the 2017-2018 school year. Please send forms to Nurse once completes.
Please do not send any medications to school with your child. Every medication requires a doctor's order to be given at school by the nurse.
Please do not send your child to school sick.
A child who is excluded from school with a fever of 100.5 degrees or over may NOT return to school until fever free for 24 hours. This policy is implemented for the safety of your child, as well as the health and safety of other students and staff.