The Enrichment programs are:
- Rotella Enrichment Program at Crosby, July 9th through August 2nd, Mondays through Thursdays, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Maloney Enrichment Program at Maloney, same dates, 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Pre-school Summer Enrichment Program, same dates, 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The summer school programs are:
- High School Summer School at WAMS, July 9th through July 30th, from 8:00 a.m. to noon. This year the courses will be FREE for Waterbury Public School students. Pre-registration is required.
- Adult Education at Adult Ed, July 9th through August 16th.
- Soar to Success program for students in grades kindergarten through three, July 9th through August 2nd, Monday through Thursday, from 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Eligibility is based on year-end literacy assessments. The program is being held at Duggan, Carrington and Gilmartin.
- Elementary and secondary BDLC program, the SCOPE Program, and the Essential Skills program, July 9th through August 2nd, from 7:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. The BDLC program is at Wilby, SCOPE is at Wallace/Crosby, and the Essential Skills program is at Wilby/North End.
- The Secondary ABA program, July 9th through August 3rd, 7:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m., Wallace/Crosby.
- Elementary ABA/CL program, July 9th through August 3rd, 8:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m., Gilmartin.
- Preschool ABA program and the preschool special needs program, July 9th through August 2nd, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Bucks Hill Annex.
Additionally, there are summer school enrichment programs being offered by youth organizations in the community.