Welcome to Woodrow Wilson School Family Resource Center (FRC)
"A Bridge Connecting Home and School"
Kyle Crocetto: FRC Coordinator
Vacant- Parent Educator
Phone Number: 203-573-6664
School-Age Child Care
- This is offered for children enrolled in school up to the age of 12 for before and after regular school hours during school days and school summer vacation.
- Begins at 7:00AM for Before School and 3:00PM for after school.
Resource and Referral Services
- Support services are provided to parents of newborn infants to assess their needs and provide them with referrals to other services and organizations and, if necessary, education in parenting skills.
Families in Training
- Developmental services for children aged 0-3.
- Developmental services explore and enhance your child’s language, cognitive, social, & motor development.
- This service is provided by certified home visitors.
- Parent education is provided through various parent trainings, virtual meetings, education support, and referrals within the community.
Support and Training for Family Day-Care Providers
- The FRC team serves as an information and referral system for childcare needs or coordinates such systems as may already exist in the community.
Positive Youth Development
- The Family Resource Center provides children in grades 4 through 6 with recreational and educational activities which are focused on building and strengthening life skills.
2020 Playgroup Flyer in English
View our Little Learner Playgroup Presentation below-
Parents as Teachers Brochure in English
Parents as Teachers Brochure in Spanish