Select the resource below
PPT- PowerPoint File | PDF- Form or Announcement
- School-based Child Health Parental Notification (Medicaid) [PDF]
- Helpful CT Resources for Families (2008) [English-PDF] [Spanish-PDF]
- Parent's Guide to Special Education in Connecticut (2007) [English-PDF] [Spanish-PDF]
- PPT Checklist [PDF]
- Promoting School Success for Children with Disabilities
- Family Guide to SRBI [PDF]
- Students with Disabilities and Parental Choice in Connecticut (2003) [PDF]
Statutory Changes Affecting Students as of July 1, 2015
CONNECTICUT PARENT ADVOCACY CENTER (CPAC)
Contact us at 1-800-445-2722 or email@example.com
Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center, Inc. (CPAC) is a statewide nonprofit organization that offers information and support to families of children with any disability or chronic illness, age birth to 26.
All of CPAC's Services are FREE for families.