Library Media Specialist - Ms. Neff
Please remember these guidelines as you utilize the Media Center:
- Students should obtain a pass from an academic teacher in order to use the Media Center during class or study halls.
- Quiet and order should be maintained out of respect for the other students and staff who are also present.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the Media Center.
- Computers are first and foremost to be used for school work. Students should not save work to the computers. Instead, they should save to a flash drive, Google drive or email the work to themselves. Any work saved to the computers may be deleted at any time.
- Students will also be required to follow existing school rules, such as being in dress code.