Dear Pre-K Families,
Our 2019-2020 school year is off to a great start. We had an amazing turnout for our parent orientation and open house. Our home to school family projects poured in and were some of the best we’ve ever seen!
There are a few reminders as we head into November (can you believe it already?):
- Please drive SLOW as you enter and leave our parking lot throughout all times of the day.
- Please bring photo identification with you when picking up your child from school.
- Remember to communicate with your child’s teacher. We also have a Twitter account for our school: @buckshillprek, so please follow us!
- Flu shots and updated physicals are mandatory (unless shots are exempt for religious reasons). We do not want to exclude your child, so please plan ahead.
- DELAYED opening mornings will begin for all children at 12:30.
- EARLY DISMISSAL days are at 10:30. Please make plans to meet your child at the bus on these days.
- Hand washing at home is very important as we enter the fall & winter season. We recommend washing hands for at least 20 seconds with warm, soapy water.
See our calendar at https://www.waterbury.k12.ct.us/9/Content2/what-is-happening for upcoming events. Please contact me by phone or email if you have any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to a fruitful fall & winter with many learning opportunities for your child.