HOW TO REGISTER
1. You will need your Educator Identification Number (EIN) to complete registration.
Your EIN is listed on the hard copy of your teaching certificate
It is also available on your individual PROTRAXXOpens a New Window. account.Search: PROTRAXXOpens a New Window.
- Log in using your username and password
- Select: Reports
- Select: Self Profile Report/Self Profile
- See name, assignment, school location and the 10 digit EIN
2. To register at ctteam.org
- Select New User Sign-up and complete all required information
- Use your whps.org email address
- Select the “role” or position (beginning teacher or mentor)
The Waterbury Public Schools’ TEAM Coordinating Committee recommends the following timeline for initiating and completing TEAM Modules:
TEAM Teachers responsible for 2 Modules
- Complete TEAM by completing two modules (select two from Modules 1, 2, 3, 4) in one year, by May 15/ September 1 of the first school year.
TEAM teachers responsible for 5 Modules
- Module 5 - TEAM teacher to attend a meeting about Professional Responsibility.
- TEAM teachers need to complete 2 module reflection papers in the first year 1.
- TEAM teachers complete remaining modules/reflection papers in second year to complete TEAM.
Hint for TEAM teachers responsible for 5 Modules
This module can be completed during summer months. Why?
With Module 2, a TEAM teacher explores new learning about how to improve practices in planning instruction. Module 2 is about improving planning strategies. TEAM teacher thinks about, projects or hypothesizes what the effect will be on students.
- Start Module 2 in late spring with your TEAM mentor (complete CCT Performance Profile and Professional Growth Action Plan and send PGAP to administrator for approval).
- Engage in new learning activity during summer break. Draft can be developed.
- The completed reflection paper can be submitted for regional review early in the second year of TEAM.
- A TEAM mentor can engage in mentoring and record mentor meeting logs as expected. Communication and mentoring can be face to face as well as electronic communication.