Ways to practice your Japanese at home!
Go to our Google Sites for practicing Japanese: https://sites.google.com/a/waterbury.k12.ct.us/maloneyjlc/
1. When you are shopping or driving in the car, name things you know in Japanese, such as fruits, animals, or buildings.
2. When you count anything, count in Japanese too!
3. Sing Japanese songs in the car.
4. Draw a picture of words you know in Japanese.
5. Use the flashcards from your summer book to practice. Cut them up and keep them in a bag next to your bed so you can study each night.
6. Teach your friend or your cousin something in Japanese - counting, a song, etc.
7. Go to the "links" part of this website and learn more about Japan.
8. Go to a bookstore or the library and ask for Japanese folktales or books about Japan.