The following documents are necessary and must be provided at the time of registration:
* Birth Certificate (passport is acceptable)
* Complete immunization records (no child can be registered without immunization records)
* Children entering from out of district must provide proof of the last mandated grade health assessment required by the State of Connecticut. (grades K, 6,&10)
* Children entering from out of the U.S. must provide proof of a physical examination completed within one year by a physician licensed in the U.S. or Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. A tuberculosis screening may also be required.
* Valid proof of residency in Waterbury (current utility bill, signed lease, rent receipt with address, documents that verify the current residence)
* If prior school records are available, they should be brought to verify grade placement and expedite registration.
*Any child who is dual language or foreign language speaker must be brought to the Waterbury Public Schools Welcome Center at the time of registration for language dominance testing as required by law.