The Academic Academy at Wallace Middle School is now Accepting Applications for the 2022-23 School Year!
The Academic Academy is a scholastically challenging program open to all excelling Waterbury students and Waterbury residents in grades 4-8. The Academy provides students with an enhancement based learning model that supports talented and gifted students, and students who desire a more rigorous and enriched learning environment.
To learn more about the process and apply for the 2022-2023 school year, Click Here.
*Applications close January 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.*
Need more information?
1. Register for one of our Virtual Information Sessions! *Registration required*
· Tuesday, November 9,, 2021 at 6 p.m. – Register here!
· Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 10 a.m. – Register here!
2. Take a virtual tour- Click Here.
3. Review our FAQs
4. Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @academyWPS
5. For more information, contact Academic Academy Supervisor, Lisa M. Romano. Click here to email Lisa M. Romano.