ACE Mission Statement
ACE Policy Handbook (11-2020) | ACE Program Application (11-2020)
Academic Teacher ACE Recommendation Form (11-2020) | School Counselor ACE Recommendation Form (11-2020)
ACE Community Service Verification Form
The Crosby ACE program will focus on preparing its students for college and beyond, with higher expectations than past experiences. ACE students will be prepared to take their places as leaders of the 21st century through academic and technological instruction. The students will gain a greater sense of commitment to the community through participation of the ACE program.
Unique Features of the ACE Program
- UCONN CO-OP courses for college credit in English, Social Studies and Biology
- Four year lab sciences offered
- 20 Hours of Community Service required each year (Preparation for Admission to the Honor Society)
- Highly challenging program with high expectations. ACE students will fully understand the expectations and workloads at the college level. Time management skills will be a focus.
- Increased opportunities to gain college credit through the Advanced Placement Program.
- Quality point ratio determined at the end of the school year will reflect a Level 4 rating. This rating is above the Honors Curriculum courses. Advanced Placement courses are at Level 5.