ATHLETIC MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Waterbury Career Academy Athletic Department is to create and maintain an environment which supports the growth and enrichment of student athletes through participation on athletic teams. We believe athletic programs are an integral part of the high school experience and we are committed to providing opportunities which will promote the development of the physical, intellectual, and social qualities of our students.
· To design and support athletic programs in which students strive to excel with the resources and organization necessary to compete.
· To develop qualities of hard work, commitment, responsibility and good sportsmanship within each student.
· To employ well qualified coaches and program administrators who are competent in their knowledge and leadership qualities.
· To provide student athletes with academic support systems and student services which allow for continued and enhanced athletic participation.
· To promote programs which achieve high levels of support from students, faculty, and the community.
Student/Athlete Eligibilty Policy - click here