The Waterbury Public School District provides the most up-to-date information related to a crisis involving schools, weather related notifications and school closings or delays via the District website, ParentSquare and various social media platforms. We have a strong partnership with the Waterbury Police and Fire Departments and have worked with them in providing all updates as soon as possible.
Communication plans are in place to inform you of the latest information regarding our schools. These include:
- Check our home page, and alert bar for any news/updates;
- Waterbury Public Schools | Facebook
- Waterbury Public Schools (@waterburypublicschools) • Instagram photos and videos
- The emergency "snow notification" system on radio, television, and also Channel 16
- ParentSquare communication solution that helps educational institutes send mass notifications, conference RSVPs, sign-up forms and more.